An affordable tablet is not a technological device that has an aesthetic advantage, but it will bring the most practical utilities you need. They are extremely portable and versatile devices that have basic functions such as: watching movies, creating spreadsheets, shopping online, drawing and even planning. There are many brands offering cheap tablets, which one is the most affordable tablet in the Philippines? In this article, we will introduce you to the affordable tablet in the Philippines, and recommend a quality tablet based on your budget and needs.
Artist 12 2nd
- If you’re an artist, you’re going to need a tablet that inspires you to be creative. Multifunctional, multi-size and multi-color, the all-new Artist 12 (2nd generation) is ideal for allowing creativity to flow. This drawing tablet has an X3 powered stylus that feels like you’re writing with an actual pen. It’s sharp, stable, accurate, and dramatically enhances your sensory experience when creating – you’ll never miss a stream of inspiration while you’re working.
- Artist 12 comes with customizable universal keyboard shortcuts, allowing you to tailor your tablet to your use to improve your productivity. You can add your favorite drawing software, although it can be difficult to choose as Artist 12 can work seamlessly with a variety of systems and software.
- Furthermore, the Artist 12 supports connection using a USB-C to USB-C cable. This is a pretty good upgrade over the previous version, allowing the tablet to connect more easily with other devices. So you no longer need a lot of cables for your tablet, much more compact when on the go.
Lenovo Smart Tab M8 LTE
The Lenovo Smart Tab M8 is an affordable tablet for students Philippines compared to its price. This tablet is sturdy, has a long battery life, and can be used as both a tablet and a video screen. Furthermore, it has a built-in smart charging station, so it can be connected to a charging port that can be placed anywhere conveniently. It also has an 8-inch HD IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280 x 800. The top, side, and bottom bezels are thin enough for your fingers to rest on, so you won’t have to worry about the tablet getting.
Huawei MatePad T10
Cheap 10-inch tablets are often frustrating due to insufficient CPU and RAM or sluggish overall performance after installing many apps. On the other hand, the Matepad T10 is an affordable tablet with specs that can rival a mid-range tablet and is absolutely something we recommend. It features a 9.7-inch HD+ display with Eye Comfort mode, two stereo speakers for immersive sound, and a durable metal back. These specs are pretty impressive. The Huawei MatePad T10 is also capable of accessing Wi-Fi and 4G LTE mobile data. Best of all, it has a huge 5,100mAh battery that can last for several hours of use.
Huawei MatePad T10 LTE has an official selling price of P6,999.00 in the Philippines. The Huawei Matepad T10 is a cheap tablet price Philippines with features that outshine even its pricier rivals.
Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite
If you are looking for a capable tablet at a reasonable price, the Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite is a great choice. It’s a compact, useful Android tablet that slips easily into your bag. What you get is a lightweight Android tablet with a 2.3GHz octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM, and 32GB of internal storage. As for software, it runs on One UI 3.1 based on Android 11. However, since it’s a low-end tablet, don’t expect it to run intensive games. Instead, attending Zoom meetings, watching movies, listening to music, reading e-books, and using it as an affordable tablet for students Philippines would be recommended uses.
Nokia Tab T20 4G
- Screen: 10.4 inch, IPS LCD
- Operating system: Android 11
- Chip: Unisoc T610 8 cores
- RAM: 4GB
- Internal memory: 64 GB
- Battery: 8200 mAh
Nokia Tab T20 4G tablet has a luxurious metal design, stable performance and sharp display, providing an option not to be missed in the segment. It is equipped with a rather strange chip on the market called Unisoc T610 8-core with maximum performance of 1.8 GHz. This is a tablet that is considered to have the same processing performance as the Qualcomm Snapdragon 665, providing a stable experience with good response speed.
Above is information about affordable tablet in the Philippines that we have collected. There’s no such thing as the best tablet, just the one that best suits your needs and budget! You should look for reputable stores to buy from. You can refer to the system of supermarkets and agents that always provide prestigious and high-quality electronic products, ensuring genuine products for users along with attractive promotions.